Saturday, June 18, 2011

Rising before the sun

I awoke at 6am this morning and walked outside to watch the sunrise. I instead watched the clouds roll in from the southeast. The sun did the best it could so that every time there was a break in the cloud cover, a ray of light touched the ground. It was very inspiring. I think I'm ready for the work ahead of me today.

I'll be working on my website in addition to writing for an other obligation. I have a temporary site set up here .

Keep checking back for more updates as I count down to what may be the death of me. Don't think I can do it? Place a wager by the word, sentence, page, or whatever. Think I can do it? Good, now show me you believe and I may have a book done by the end of the six weeks! Thanks :)

Days left until write-a-thon: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment