Friday, June 17, 2011

Clarion and the Write-A-Thon

Hey! All of you strange people whom follow me for lord knows what reason. I have some great news. I have been selected to participate in Clairion’s yearly write-a-thon! The write-a-thon needs sponsors just like you to help. All proceeds go to the Clairion foundation and its yearly workshop. I will be working on a piece I call “Translating” that I’ve been meaning to get serious on writing for a while. This will be the push I need to help me get there!

You can help support me more by sponsoring me in this event. You can sponsor by the word, sentence, page, or give a lump sum if you like. The top sponsors will get something special.
http://www.theclarionfoundation.org/writeathon/wrtn-writerpage.php?writerID=3566 ßmore info with an excerpt from my upcoming project.

The event starts on the 26th of June and runs for 6 weeks, during which time, I have vowed to write my poor, little fingers off. If you have any questions, you can message me here or at EsotericInWhite@gmail.com

Thank you :)




</beg mode>

No comments:

Post a Comment